1. The students should read the information brochure thoroughly, before filling up the Application form.
2. (i) The minimum eligibility criteria to get admitted into Russian Medical College is that a student
must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have
obtained am minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(ii) Under Graduate medical students in prior to departure to Russia, should obtain Apostille
from ministry of external affairs on their 10th & 12th mark sheets
(iii) Students interested in seeking admission to Engineering College should have a minimum of 40%
marks in higher Secondary. However the students should satisfy himself/herself that he/she is
eligible for the course he/she opts to study in Russia and STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS
is not responsible for any problems which may arise with respect to the eligibility criteria
of the students.
(iv) For postgraduate course
(a) The student should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University.
(b) The Rector of the institute reserves the right of selection on an individual basis depending upon
the student’s previous academic performance.
3. The student shall submit notary verified Xerox copy of the documents called for along with the application from. After screening if selected, the students shall be informed of and the students shall produce the documents called for in original.
4. Selected students should make their own arrangements to obtain a passport in time
5. If any information provided in the application form by a students is found to the false or incorrect, such application will be rejected and suitable action liable to be taken by STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS
6. The intital payment of Rs.20000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only) shall be refunded in full, only if the admission is not provided as sought by the student in the application from. STUDY ABROAD shall not be responsible for the refund of fees paid by the students for services related to admission for any course in any university in Russia under any circumstances, unless the admission is not/could not be arranged by STUDY ABROAD.
7. The selected students shall execute an agreement on selection of admission and pay the service charges to STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS
8. STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS is not responsible for any false information given by the students for admission and consequent problems: STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS reserves the right to proceed against them legally and cancel their admission with no consequent duties and responsibilities.
9. The selected students shall be admitted to the course only on the condition that they will be governed by the rules and regulations of the concerned college/institute in Russia
10. STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS will not responsible for any matter other than admission to the course of study in Russia
11. STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS does not guarantee the completion the course to students in Russia since it depends on the policies of the concerned college/institution and on the individual performance of the students with respect to examinations and others.
12. The information provided to the students by STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS “information Brochure” is subject to change without prior notice. STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS has provided information as given to them by the college/institution in Russia and respective governing bodies of both Russia and India. STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS in not responsible for any changes with regard to eligibility or any other amendment by the institution or the respective Governments.
13. The annual tuition fees for the courses of study are to be paid by students directly ot the institution of study on or before the due dates to be intimated to them.
14. Submission of application form does not guarantee admission to any university
15. For matters not specifically mentioned herein, the decision of the STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATNS is final and shall be binding on the students and the parent.
16. All disputes are subject to CHENNAI JURISDICTION only