MBBS FEE DETAILS
All payments to the university is to be made only in US$ and the rupee equivalent is calculated approximately at the current rate of US$ 1 = Rs.62/-‚ 1€ = Rs.69/-
In the case of English Medium, part of the instruction will be taught in Russian from the fourth year of study.
Duration of Medical Course: 6 years for M.B.B.S
The student should pay the tuition fee directly to the University. The fees paid to the University includes the tuition fee, hostel accommodation and study material for each academic year.
Medical Insurance should be take on arrival at the University which will cost approximately 60 to 200 US$/Year
Each student should carry 2000 US$ (Two thousands US Dollar) with him/her for food and other pocket expenses for each year in case of Moscow and 1000 US $ in case of other cities. Students traveling to cities other than Moscow will need 50 - 100 US$ for their travel.
The students are advised to take a medical Insurance which may cost about 100 US$ per year. In some universities insurance is compulsory.
REGISTRATION, ADMISSION, PROCESSING AND OTHERS
A total amount of Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty thousand only) to be paid by each student for registration, processing, admission formalities and other incidental expenses. An initial payment of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only) should be paid along with the application form for registration at the time of applying to the course. Balance of Rs. 1,30,000/(Rupees One Lakh and Thirty thousand only) to be paid on receipt of the admission letter from the University. The incidental expenses shall include :
Obtaining the admission letter from the University
1. Visa formalities Including visa fee
2. One month pre-departure Russian language orientation programme (only for students enrolling on or before 10th July)
3. Guidance In applying and receiving Eligibility Certificate from the Medical Council of India
4. Assistance In preparing expenses and other necessary documents to apply for bank loan
5. Air ticket (Chennal-Moscow)
6. Immigration clearence for travel to Russia.
7. Arrangement to receive the student on hls!her first arrival to Russia at the airport or at the railway station of the city where Institution of study Is located
8. Providing vltal informatlon, Tips, Guidance and Assistance to the student during the entire course of study in Russia
9. Providing Information about the students' progress and their academic performance to the parents periodically as and when received from the college( every semester)
[* The Initial payment of Rs.20,OOO-/(Rupees Twenty Thousand only) shall be refunded only If the admission is not provided as sought by the student In the application form. All other fees paid are non- refundable.]